The Dick Conner Correctional Center (DCCC) is a state operated institution located in Hominy, Oklahoma. The institution has a capacity of 1,196 males. DCCC is a medium security facility with a minimum security unit. The primary purpose is to provide custody and control to medium and minimum security inmates. The primary work program is correctional industry institutional support. The programmatic mission is Education.
DCCC provides meaningful work opportunities through correctional industries and institutional support, provide community support through the Prisoner Public Work Program, provide educational opportunities, cognitive behavior treatment, faith and character unit programs, and through reintegration activities to return the inmates to society as a more productive citizen. Dick Conner Correctional Center Health Services provides quality physical and mental health care, Hepatitis C speciality care and supportive education in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Visiting days normally include Saturdays (or) Sundays (and) all state recognized holidays.
State recognized holidays that fall on Monday through Friday will be a “free” visiting day. The number of hours an inmate may visit on the free visiting day will be in accordance with the inmate’s level. That day will not count on the total number of hours per visiting privilege level. If the holiday falls on Saturday or Sunday, then the hours will count on the total visiting privilege level hours.
- Level one inmates who are eligible for one hour of visitation per week may begin visiting at 7:00am on either Saturday or Sunday.
- Level two inmates who are eligible for two hours of visitation may visit 7:30am to 9:30am on either Saturday or Sunday.
- Level three inmates who are eligible for four hours of visitation per week may begin visiting at 9:00am on either Saturday or Sunday, each weekend.
- Level four inmates who are eligible for six hours of visitation per week may begin visiting at 7:00am on either Saturday or Sunday, each weekend.
- Inmates who visit for any length of time during scheduled visit period will be considered to have visited the entire visiting period, regardless of when the visitor arrived.
- On state recognized holidays, visiting hours are 7:00am until 2:30pm according to assigned level.
- Visitors must arrive one and one-half (1½) hours prior to the end of visiting in order to gain admittance.
- Count times: 10:00am and 2:00pm. Movement freezes 30 minutes prior to count time. All inmate movement will cease in and out of the visiting room. Visitors may exit the visiting room during the 10:00am count for the restroom but will not be allowed to re-enter until count clears. Visitors who leave the visiting room during the 2:00pm count time will not be allowed to return to visiting and the visit will be considered ended.
The following rule violations may result in termination of visiting privileges on the first offense based on the seriousness of the offense within the Department of Corrections and private prisons holding Oklahoma inmates:
- Escape (aiding and abetting)
- Introduction of weapons(s)
- Introduction of cellular phones/accessories/electronic devices
- Tobacco, tobacco products, drugs or alcohol (illegal)
- Assaults (staff/visitors/inmates; verbal and/or physical)