Home  /  Organization  /  Administrative Services  /  Business Services  /  Depositing Money (Offender Banking System)

Depositing Money (Offender Banking System)

How can I send money to someone in prison?Image of a person depositing money

Only a cashier's check or a money order are accepted when sending money to an inmate. 

For inmates housed in state institutions deposits may be mailed JPay.

How can I make sure the correct inmate receives the money I send?

To ensure the inmate receives the deposit, please write legibly on the memo line of the cashier's check or money order the following:

  1. The inmate’s name,
  2. DOC number, and 
  3. sender’s name.

Who should I make the check out to?

Make the actual check out to JPay. 

What happens if I fail to include all information?

Failure to include all information will result in the money order or cashier's check being returned to the sender.

Is there any additional information I need to attach?

Yes. You will need to attach a fully completed deposit slip (JPay) to the cashier’s check or money order.  These deposit slips should not be stapled to the funds but attached by paper clip.  

Where can I find a deposit slip?

You can download a printable deposit slip under JPay.

How can I send money to someone housed in a private prison?

Inmates who are housed in private prisons are not included in the JPay program; you will need to follow procedures as dictated by those facilities.


JPay.comSend money online, with your credit or debit card.

JPay Mobile - Send money anytime, anywhere by downloading the free app

800-574-5729 - Speak with a live agent, 24/7

Cash with  - At locations including CVS and Walmart (receive code 6365)  

Money orders - Payable to JPay at: P.O. Box 278320, Miramar, FL 33027

Money Transfer Fees

Deposit Amount $0.01 - $20.00: Online $3.95 | Phone $4.95 | Money Order $0.00 | Cash/Walk-in $6.95 
Deposit Amount $20.01 - $100.00: Online $6.95 | Phone $7.95 | Money Order $0.00 | Cash/Walk-in $6.95 
Deposit Amount $100.01 - $200.00: Online $8.95 | Phone $9.95 | Money Order $0.00 | Cash/Walk-in $6.95 
Deposit Amount $200.01 - $300.00: Online $10.95 | Phone $11.95 | Money Order $0.00 | Cash/Walk-in $6.95 
Deposit Amount $300.01 - $999.99: Online $0.00 | Phone $0.00 | Money Order $0.00 | Cash/Walk-in $6.95

For more information www.JPay.com  - 800.574-5729

Contact DOC

Main Location
3400 North Martin Luther King Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73111-4298

PO Box 11400
Oklahoma City, OK  73136-0400

Phone: (405) 425-2500
Fax: (405) 425-2578

Contact ODOC

In compliance with the reporting requirements of 74 O.S. 3106.4[C], this agency is making known that it stores name, birth date, place of birth, mother’s maiden name, biometric records, Social Security number, official state or government issued driver license or identification number, alien registration number, government passport number, and employer or taxpayer identification numbers.   The personally identifiable data is stored both electronically and in confidential paper files.  The data is shared in compliance with court orders and agreements with other government bodies.

Subscribe to DOC Updates!

 Email Updates 
To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.

Top Resources

Closed Records

Employment Verification (405) 425-2644

Sex and Violent Offender Registration

Victim Services

Community Outreach

Visitation Policy

Volunteer Opportunities

If you or someone you know is thinking about suicide, call Onelife at 800-559-9544 or the National Suicide Prevention lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Click here for more suicide awareness information.